Last weekend I was in Scottsdale, Arizona for an art festival and I’m ready for the next! Next up is the Tempe Festival of the Arts and I have a really good feeling it’s going to be the best event I participate in this month. Right after Tempe, I’m heading straight to Texas for the Deep Ellum Arts Festival. It’s going to be a busy next few weeks!
I’m not sure of what insight I can give this week. Each art festival I attend teaches me something new and I like to reflect back on my experiences to help me grow. The good experiences are great, but realistically not every fair is going to be an amazing turn out. I think what I can share with you is to not give up even when you think you’ve hit rock bottom. People are there to support you and a new day is just ahead of you.
So in the meantime, work to what you want to become and stick up for what you believe in. Give the meaning your life deserves and remember there will always be someone there to catch you when you fall.
February 14-16: Artigras, FL(ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival)
March 14-15: Scottsdale, AZ(Scottsdale Arts Festival)
- March 27-29: Tempe, AZ (Tempe Festival of the Arts) ~ Next!
- April 3-5: Deep Ellum, TX (Deep Ellum Arts Festival)
- April 9-12: Dogwood, GA (79th Annual Atlanta Dogwood Festival)
- April 18-19: Fiesta, TX (Fiesta Arts Fair)
- April 24-26: Atlanta, GA (Inman Park Festival)
- April 29-May 3: West Palm Beach, FL (SunFest)
- May 2-3: Bethesda, MD (Bethesda Fine Arts Festival)
- June 6-7: Philadelphia, PA (84th Annual Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Spring Show)
- June 20-21: Manayunk, PA (26th Annual Manayunk Arts Festival)
- July 10-18: Fort Wayne, IN (Art in the Park Three Rivers Festival)
- July 24-26: Seattle, WA (Bellevue Festival of the Arts)